Who we are
|Who is providing this notice?
What does wealthMD corporation do with your personal information?
|Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
|The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
● Social Security Number and Income
● Investment Experience and Assets
● Employment Information and Risk Tolerance
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
|All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons wealthMD Corporation chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
What we do?
|How does wealthMD Coproration protect my personal information?
|To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings. We maintain safeguards that comply with federal standards to protect nonpublic personal information of our customers, including procedures to assure appropriate access to, and use of, information about our customers.
|How does wealthMD Corporation collect my personal information?
|We collect your personal information, for example, when you
● Seek advice about your investments or Enter into an investment advisory contract
● Show your driver’s license or Give us your contact information
● Tell us about your investment or retirement portfolio We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
|Why can’t I limit all sharing?
|Federal law gives you the right to limit only
● sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes-information about your creditworthiness
● affiliates from using your information to market to you
● sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
|Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
● wealthMD Corporation has no affiliates.
|Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non financial companies.
● wealthMD Corporation does not share with non-affiliates so
they can market to you.
|A formal agreement between non-affiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
● wealthMD Corporation does not jointly market.
|Call 1-877-548-0541 or Contact Us.